Shingle Roof Installation & Replacement in Houston, TX
Quality Shingle Roofing Solutions for Customers in the Houston Metro & Surrounding Areas
Shingle roofing is widely recognized as the gold standard for residential roofs, and it's not hard to see why. These roofing materials are durable, standing up strong to harsh weather conditions, and cost-effective, making them an excellent choice for homeowners seeking the most value for their money. The installation process for shingle roofing is straightforward and efficient, further solidifying its position as a top choice for many.
At Fast Track Roofing, we specialize in shingle roofing, whether you require minor repairs or a complete roof overhaul. Our team of licensed roofers brings their expertise and commitment to quality to every project, ensuring that your new or restored shingle roof is installed correctly and efficiently. We use only the highest quality materials to ensure that your roof can withstand the elements and protect your home for the long term.
In addition to installation and replacement services, we also offer thorough inspections and maintenance to keep your shingle roof in top condition. Our goal is to provide our customers with peace of mind, knowing that their homes are well-protected by a reliable and sturdy roof.
If you're interested in upgrading or repairing your shingle roof in Houston or the surrounding areas, give Fast Track Roofing a call at (346) 857-0466 or complete our online form for a free estimate.
We offer a variety of options. Call to learn about the details.
We back all of our services with a warranty for your peace of mind.
Get started by giving us a call and setting up a free estimate.
We make it easy for you to have confidence in the team you call.
How Long Do Asphalt Shingles Last?
Asphalt shingles, a popular choice for many homeowners, have a reputation for their durability and cost-effectiveness. On average, asphalt shingles can last anywhere from 15 to 30 years, depending on a variety of factors. These include the quality of installation, the level of maintenance, the harshness of local weather conditions, and the quality of the shingles themselves.
Here are a few factors that can affect the longevity of asphalt shingles:
- Quality of installation: A professional and correct installation is essential for maximizing the lifespan of your asphalt shingles. Our team at Fast Track Roofing ensures a precise and meticulous installation process.
- Climate and weather conditions: Shingles in areas with severe weather conditions or extreme temperatures may not last as long. However, regular inspections can help determine any damage and address it promptly.
- Ventilation: Proper roof ventilation can help maintain the integrity of the shingles, extending their lifespan.
- Maintenance: Regular roof inspections and prompt repairs can significantly increase the lifespan of your shingles. Inspecting your roof at least once a year or after a severe weather event is recommended.
Remember, longevity is just one aspect to consider when choosing your roofing materials. Make sure to consider other factors such as style, color, and overall value to make the best decision for your home.
They were prompt, thorough, and went far beyond the extra mile on the littlest details!Gary H.
Pleased with how easy it was to finance!Allison M.
Works with integrity and gives personalized attention!Robert L.
Fast Track Roofing was prompt, thorough, and up-front throughout the processAndrew F.
Jeff and his team are AMAZING!Romero R.
They are truly a five-star plus company!Deborah B.
I will always recommend Fast Track Roofing!Michelle T.
They are definitely on my referral list now!Rick H.
Types of Shingles We Recommend
When it comes to selecting the right shingle for your roof, the choice can be overwhelming given the myriad of options available. However, at Fast Track Roofing, we have honed our recommendations down to a few top-quality choices that provide the best performance for our clients over the years.
Here are several types of shingles that we recommend and the advantages of each:
- Asphalt shingles: These are a popular choice due to their affordability and durability. They come in a variety of colors and styles, allowing you to customize your roof's appearance to match your home's aesthetic.
- Architectural shingles: Also known as dimensional or laminated shingles, these are a type of asphalt shingle that provides a more dimensional aesthetic to the rooftop. They offer better durability than standard asphalt shingles and have a longer lifespan.
- Fiberglass shingles: These shingles are made with a base layer of glass fiber reinforcing mat. This type of shingle is lightweight, fire-resistant, and more durable than organic shingles.
- Slate shingles: While more expensive than other options, they are known for their incredibly long lifespan, fire resistance, and timeless, natural appearance. They are also environmentally friendly as they are made from natural stone.
- Metal shingles: While not as traditional as asphalt or slate, metal shingles are increasingly becoming popular for homeowners. They are lightweight, highly durable, and resistant to severe weather conditions. Plus, they give your roof a unique look.
The right choice of shingles depends on your specific needs, aesthetic preference, and budget. At Fast Track Roofing, we are here to help you navigate these decisions and point you in the right direction.
When's the Best Time of Year to Install a Shingle Roof?
The ideal time to install a shingle roof varies depending on several factors, but spring and autumn are generally considered the best seasons for roofing projects. The weather during these periods is typically mild, making the installation process safer for our crew and allowing the roofing materials, particularly asphalt shingles, to seal properly.
However, at Fast Track Roofing, we are equipped to handle installations and replacements year-round, ensuring your roofing needs are met promptly and professionally, regardless of the season.
Don't hesitate to reach out to our Houston shingle roofing experts for a consultation. Call (346) 857-0466 or contact us online for a free estimate.